[Year 12 IT Apps] Intranet/Extranet solution

WEIR Andrew andrew.weir at thomascarr.vic.edu.au
Fri Feb 19 08:27:49 EST 2010

Antonia,
We are in the process of doing the same.
So far we have investigated Edumate, Simon(Ballarat CEO) and will be
looking at eworkspace as well.

All of these systems in some way connect with out school admin systems.
At the moment we are undertaking a complete rationalisation of all of
our systems across the college. When and if required we are replacing
systems but are not changing any system unless there are real benefits.

Happy to talk of list.

Andrew

Andrew Weir

Information Technology Co-ordinator