[Year 12 IT Apps] resources: Visualisataion

Lumsden, Richard G lumsden.richard.g at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Dec 15 19:42:27 EST 2010

This is a perfect example:
http://www.theage.com.au/technology/technology-news/facebook-intern-maps-world-via-online-friends-20101215-18xa2.html

   Rick Lumsden
           EX:DOPS/TT

      Springvale Campus
13-15 Sandown Rd. Springvale   3171
Ph: (03) 9546 8755 Fax (03 95464362
            Mob: 0434 035 767

________________________________

From: itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of Zach Alexakos
Sent: Wed 15/12/2010 12:10 PM
To: Year 12 IT Applications Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Year 12 IT Apps] resources

try http://www.gct.com.au <http://www.gct.com.au/>

regards,
Zach Alexakos

________________________________

On 15/12/10 11:40 AM, "Townsley, Andrew A" <townsley.andrew.a at edumail.vic.gov.au> wrote:

	Hi,

	I am gathering resources for next year and I think I have deleted emails from past few weeks.
	I remember someone has posted some work sheets not long ago?

	What I am after is any resources people have for unit3/4.
	Database work or Excel work. I have some of my own but they are out of date.

	A.Townsley
	townsley.andrew.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
	Fountain Gate SC