[Year 12 IT Apps] Tomorrow Sport - competition for Primary and Secondary students - invitation to participate

Kathryn Feil K.Feil at xavier.vic.edu.au
Wed Dec 15 09:37:57 EST 2010

OK

Kathryn Feil
Head of House-Regis
Xavier College
135 Barkers Rd.
Kew Vic 3101
Phone: 98545411

>>> Paul Wright <paulw at vitta.org.au> 13/12/2010 3:21 PM >>>
Hi Kathryn.

This is just a quick message to thank you for your email.
We would really appreciate it if you could participate in the Tomorrow Sport pilot.
We have had teams of teachers writing materials and we have been developing support materials and we are currently developing the Tomorrow Sport web site. I will get back to you as soon as possible with more information.

Thanks again for your message.

Regards,

Paul Wright
VITTA - Project Office