[Year 12 IT Apps] Antonia Caridi's Powerpoint from the IT for Newbies

Antonia Caridi caridia at aloysius.vic.edu.au
Mon Dec 6 15:12:55 EST 2010

HI all, I did try to upload but had problems and VITTA staff haven't had a
chance yet. So my three presentations are attached.

Best wishes to all. Antonia.

> Hey Guys/Girls,
> Has anyone managed to get the powerpoint from Antonia Caridi's Session
on
> "IT for Newbies" from Tuesday Afternoon last week at VITTA Conference, I
can't find it anywhere on the VITTA Conference wiki?
> Thanks
> Mr Ben Hines
> Maths/ICT Teacher
> Senior School Campus - Christian College Geelong
> ________________________________
> This e-mail is intended for the use of the named individual or entity
and
> may contain confidential and privileged information. Any dissemination,
distribution or copying by anyone other than the intended recipient of
this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If this e-mail has been received in
error, then please notify Christian College or the author of this email
immediately and destroy the original message. We have made every attempt
to ensure this e-mail message is free from computer viruses however the
attached files are provided on the basis that the user assumes all
responsibility for use of the material transmitted. Views, opinions,
etc.
> expressed reflect those of the author and not Christian College nor its
associated companies and campuses which includes Eden Quality Services
Pty
> Ltd.
> --
> Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and
content
> filtering.
> http://www.mailguard.com.au
Teachers