[Year 12 IT Apps] Chill Pillls for all!

Robert Hind robert at yinnar.com
Wed Dec 8 18:35:50 EST 2010

No idea what Yinnar is! Shame on you!  Yinnar is in the Latrobe Valley,
Gippsland. A very important rural town.

Now the abbreviations, perhaps I should remove them from my signature:

OOF: Order of Old Farts
GOM: Grumpy Old Man, and that was thanks to Kent Beveridge

And I show my previous afiliations in reverse order.

But I still identify myself as

Robert Hind (Semi-retired) OOF, GOM (Thanks Kent!)
Ashwood and Traralgon
robert at yinnar.com