[Year 12 IT Apps] Who the hell are you?

Robert Hind robert at yinnar.com
Wed Dec 8 17:48:22 EST 2010

Lets go back to the original email from Colin.

His email address, as shown in the incoming email was oz.sutton at gmail.com

No identity here. No school, no affiliations.

I knew a Colin Sutton once in the Latrobe Valley, but is this the same one?

So identification with a name and affiliations really would be appreciated.

Robert Hind (Semi-retired) OOF, GOM (Thanks Kent!)
Ashwood and Traralgon
robert at yinnar.com