[Year 12 IT Apps] IT Apps Day @ Swinburne

Robert Mercer rmercer at groupwise.swin.edu.au
Wed Sep 9 13:41:18 EST 2009

Hello ITA Teachers,

Just a reminder that there are still plenty of spots available at our IT Apps day we are having at Swinburne University of Technology on Wednesday 23 September. The flyer is attached below. The day is free and students can register online. In addition to this we have been able to open one more similar day for Business Management students on 24 September the flyer for this is also attached please feel free to forward it on to anyone you think might be interested in attending.

Regards,

Rob Mercer
ICT Outreach - Project Officer
Faculty of Information & Communication Technologies
Swinburne University of Technology
PO Box 218
Hawthorn VIC 3122 Australia

PH:  +61 3 9214 8768