[Year 12 IT Apps] [OT] Hitting the Rudd money

Russo, Frank R Russo.Frank.R at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Sep 2 14:32:36 EST 2009

Congratulations Mark now where are you going to put 278 Computers ????

Frank Russo
Leading Teacher ICT ~ Teaching & Learning
eLearning Leader, Timetabler & RTC Supervisor
Teacher:- IT, Multimedia, Maths & Science.
Filemaker Pro Database Developer
School Notebook Representative
AEU Branch President
Website Administrator
AIC and Curriculum Committee Member
Acting Daily Organiser & A.P. as required
All Round Nice Guy !!!!
Monterey Secondary College, Frankston North.