[Year 12 IT Apps] VCE IT consultation

Christophersen, Paula P christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Sep 1 08:03:52 EST 2009

Dear colleagues

Just a reminder that the draft VCE IT study design is now on the VCAA
website and your feedback is welcome. The following link takes you to
the summary of changes, the draft study design and the online survey.
Consultation finishes on 18 September. I know that many people have
commented via this list on aspects of the study design, however, the
survey gives you an opportunity to respond to the structure and content
of each unit, and to targeted questions.

http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vce/studies/infotech/infotechindex.html#H2N10
0C8

VITTA is also holding a consultation focus group meeting, which provides
you with an opportunity to discuss with colleagues the draft study
design. This meeting will be held on 17 September. For further details
see
http://www.vitta.org.au/trainingevents/id/108/title/VCE%20IT%20Study%20D
esign%20Forum

Regards