[Year 12 IT Apps] OT: NSSCF 1:2 ratio and 1:1 Yr9-12

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 17:52:55 EST 2009

Thanks Laurie, I am getting a few enquiries about this off list .. I'll be
organising something at Westall one day soon, probably after school on a
Monday evening to be announced. One of the Techs got excited about
explaining it all, I'll see if I can get somebody from Monash and Sun to
come over and explain the deails.

Sorry all, I know it isnt quite on topic but virtualisation and cloud
computing is the new hot topic and a lot of what we are doing spans this. At
the very least it could be good background for some of us to see how it is
done with a hands on visit. I'll acknowledge that other schools such as
Kevork are already doing this kind of thing (and perhaps even doing it
better than we are ;-)

Regards Roland