[Year 12 IT Apps] OT - school domain

Cameron Bell bell.cameron.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Oct 20 07:23:31 EST 2009

Quite a few schools have. They also then get another email:
Dear Registrant,

Earlier today you would have received a notification that your domain
name is due to expire in 14 days.

Your domain is covered under the DET Victoria client account, and they
are in the process of renewing your domain. No further action is
required on your behalf.

The email was sent out as part of our automated system, and I
apologise for the inconvenience or concern this may have caused.

Kind regards,

Daniel Lister
Domain Registrar
Education.au Limited
Cheers
Cameron

On 20/10/2009, at 8:13 AM, Mark Kelly wrote:

> Yesterday I received an odd email from educationau.edu.au saying:
>
> "This is a courtesy reminder to inform you that according to our
> records, the domain name mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au which you are
> responsible for expires in 14 days (31-10-2009). Please note that
> failure to act on this could result in deletion of your domain name
> and/or associated services."
>
> Has anyone else got one of these?  I can't remember hearing that
> domain renewal was now a school responsibility.

> Manager - Information Systems
> McKinnon Secondary College
> Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
> School Phone +613 8520 9000
> School Fax +613 9578 9253
> kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
>
> Webmaster - http://www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
> IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
> Moderator: IT Applications Mailing List
>
> RealMenDon'tNeedSpacebars.

> itapplications3-4.html - Victorian Curriculum and Assessment
> Authority and
> Teachers Association Inc

Cameron Bell
Mooroolbark College