[Year 12 IT Apps] A tip for all users -- from the Administrator

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed May 6 01:03:53 EST 2009

Well done Kevork, just what was needed!

Oddly enough, we just migrated from Netmail to Groupwise .. although our
tech still wants to give Zimbra a tryout at the year's end (the VITTA office
uses this open source product with some great feedback about what it can do)

We just migrated to using Internet and print charging with Papercut and I
just assembled this worksheet tonight that explains some of our charging
costs etc, runs very nicely on our new Novell OES server :-)
     http://tr.im/kxsz

Don't laugh when you spot my notes and typos .. we do this all the time with
our network google docs when they bounce around the college with
contributors adding their bit. Still needs an ESL look over and translation
into several languages and a final check on the schedule (sigh)

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au