[Year 12 IT Apps] Swinburne ICT Curriculum Enrichment Programs

Kathryn Feil K.Feil at xavier.vic.edu.au
Wed Mar 18 13:38:21 EST 2009

My apologies to the list for this careless mistake.

Kathryn Feil
VCE Subject Co-Ordinator ICT
Learning Technologies Co-Ordinator
Xavier College
135 Barkers Rd.
Kew Vic 3101
Phone: 98545411

>>> "Kathryn Feil" <K.Feil at xavier.vic.edu.au> 18/03/2009 9:43 am >>>
Dear Robert

Is it possible for you to deliver a presentation to my ITA class at Xavier  on U302-virtual teams etc and to speak about Swinburne IT courses .

Possible dates and times are:

Monday 30th March 2009 12.10-100pm C4

Tuesday 31st March 1.45-2.35 pm C4

Wednesday 1st April 8.40-9.35 C4

Regards
Kathryn

Kathryn Feil
VCE Subject Co-Ordinator ICT
Learning Technologies Co-Ordinator
Xavier College
135 Barkers Rd.
Kew Vic 3101
Phone: 98545411

>>> "Robert Mercer" <rmercer at groupwise.swin.edu.au> 3/03/2009 11:25 am >>>
Hello IT Teachers,

Recently you may have received our new 2009  Secondary School Curriculum Enrichment Program guide in the mail.  If you haven't received the guide in the mail details of the 2009 programs can be found on the following website:

http://www.swin.edu.au/ict/schools/

The education programs that ran last year were a great success for all that were involved.  Over 700 VCE students attended these workshops and the feedback we received was very positive.  Thank you to all the schools that attended I know how tricky it can be sometimes organising an excursion.

The ICT programs running this year include the IT Applications Day and the Software Development day, as well as the Year 10 and 11 High Achievers Day. We will also be running similar programs relating to the Business Management (Unit 3 & 4) curriculum and Physics (Unit 3 & 4) curriculum. These programs will be held around June and July. (Please note all programs are free and lunch is provided.)

In addition to these on-campus workshops we are also offering a range of curriculum and careers related presentations that can be delivered  to students at your school  (please see the guide for further details).

The SwinGame 09 Games Design competition will commence shortly.   The competition is open to all Secondary School students from every year levels this year. Don't forget to check out the site for more details and to register or send me an email if you have any questions.

Regards,

Rob Mercer
ICT Outreach - Project Officer
Faculty of Information & Communication Technologies
Swinburne University of Technology
PO Box 218
Hawthorn VIC 3122 Australia

PH:  +61 3 9214 8768
FAX :+61 3 9819 0823
rmercer at swin.edu.au

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
the System Manager at Xavier College. Please note that any views or
opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Xavier College.
Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure material in this email message
is free from computer viruses or other defects, the attached files are
provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all
responsibility for the use of the material transmitted.