[Year 12 IT Apps] Those email "footnotes"

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Sat Mar 14 14:53:51 EST 2009

Hi again listers...
Hey Robert, I wasnt taking any comments as offensive so stop pannicking!  Actually, am flattered that my email footnotes have raised a thread as they are not of my own doing...its my employers fault!
cheers peoples...

KB.

Kent Beveridge,
I.C.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
 http://www.stbc.vic.edu.au/ <http://www.stbc.vic.edu.au/>
Horsham Ph (03) 5382 3545
kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."