[Year 12 IT Apps] text books

SAMANTHA MITCHELL MITCHELLS at milsen.vic.edu.au
Fri Mar 13 08:33:04 EST 2009

Hi Daniela
I've looked into this in the past...there is no other student
'textbook', but there are some excellent reference / revision resources.
My personal favourite is Mark Kelly's 'IT Applications 3/4 Study Guide'
from 'The Leading Edge' series produced by Heinemann. I also use 'VCE IT
Applications 3/4 Study Pack' from Jacaranda (which is actually a set of
study cards) & Cambridge produce the 'Checkpoints' series (which is
really a collation of past exam questions organised by area of study).
I highly recommend Mark's Study Guide (the first one I mentioned) & no,
I'm not affiliated any way :)
Hope this helps,
Samantha Mitchell
Mildura Senior College