[Year 12 IT Apps] Data tables?

Laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Wed Mar 4 23:00:19 EST 2009

Boy, I'm only a month behind! I think the FileMaker trick of having
calculated fields (like DataPerfect many years ago) is partly
responsible for it not being typically used for large, critical
projects. Calculated fields introduce a lot of redundancy into the
structure for no real advantage to the end-user.

Laurie

Just recently, on Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 11:46:35AM +1100  in fact, Mark Kelly mentioned:

Laurie Savage