[Year 12 IT Apps] U3-O1

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Mar 2 12:37:03 EST 2009

Hi Litsa.  As I read it, it's the decision-making needs of the virtual team.

The virtual team in the outcome will have specific decision-making needs
(e.g. where is our company's annual conference going to be, who will the
guest speaker be, what is our theme, what food will we serve etc).

The team will need information products (e.g. wiki, forum) to make these
decisions.  Students need to be able to work out what products the team
will need...