[Year 12 IT Apps] Leading Teacher Learning Technologies position to be advertised next week for Rosebud Secondary College

Wayne Hewett staffwhe at rsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Jul 16 13:58:07 EST 2009

Greetings all

I have been in the acting Leading Teacher  role for Learning Technologies at Rosebud for this year. The position will be advertised soon with the department and the general media. I will not be applying for the position.

The College population is 1470 and has a stable and progressing ICT environment.

If you want details, please ask.

Wayne Hewett
Rosebud Secondary College