[Year 12 IT Apps] Scholaris Users

John Pasztor John.Pasztor at galen.vic.edu.au
Tue Jul 14 12:41:14 EST 2009

Galen is interested in setting up a Scholaris user group. To create a larger group which would ensure a bigger voice when it comes to customising and supporting their product. I have spoken to Computerlec and they will support the group and I will be talking to Scholaris themselves today. We are looking for schools to join the group with the first meeting to be held in Melbourne this term.
Are you interested?
Secondly
If you are using Scholaris attendance have you any advice on reporting for the Census report due early August?

Regards

John Pasztor

Domain Leader ICT and ICTAC Co-ordinator
Galen Catholic College
Wangaratta

THIS E-MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL.If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify me by return e-mail and delete the document. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or
taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Galen Catholic College is not liable for the
proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this
communication or for any delay in its receipt.