[Year 12 IT Apps] HELP! - utube capture

Campagna, Marion M campagna.marion.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Feb 26 18:34:48 EST 2009

Hi Debra,

I use the free version of Real Player11.
For the first use, make sure RP is loaded and then go to youtube.
After you've downloaded the first one, RP no longer needs to be running
in the background.
When you move your mouse over the video, an option "download to real player" pops up.
Real Player can play FLV files ... viola! and easy LOL

Cheers,

Marion Campagna

Westall Secondary College