[Year 12 IT Apps] information needed for gantt charts

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 15:34:28 EST 2009

The open source versions are great and can be freely downloaded and shared
for installation and use at home by the students. Amongst others I
recognise, here is another we can add to the list of free versions to try
out.
     http://www.dotproject.net

I'll admit to using the rather lame but workable spreadsheet version on the
VITTA website I made years ago (original author credit pending in this spot)

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au