[Year 12 IT Apps] RE:Possible online session on access

murch at tpg.com.au murch at tpg.com.au
Thu Feb 12 12:11:08 EST 2009

Hi everyone,
Just wondering if there is any interest from any of you for an online PD type session on how to use
MS Access. I could get an elluminate room for those who are interested in doing it one night from
home. However, is anyone willing to be the instructor for us, as my knowledge is not sound enough
to tutor (I just get through by the skin of my teeth each year with this outome)? If there is enough
interest and someone volunteers to teach us, I will arrange an evening room for us to gather in
and learn more about access. Please email me off list so as not to clog up the main list.
If it goes ahead I will put a message on this list again.
email me at murch at tpg.com.au
Regards
Anne Mirtschin
Hawkesdale P12 College