[Year 12 IT Apps] RE: Best wishes

Kevork Krozian K.Krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
Thu Dec 17 13:59:11 EST 2009

Hi Folks,

 Just to echo Paula's sentiments in thanking all of you for your contributions on these online communities this year.
A special word of thanks to all the contributors - advice, tasks, exams, SACs, worksheets, course outlines, learning activities, report templates, vels compliance documents, etc - and all the participants. I am reluctant to name anyone for fear I will leave people out. However, you know who you are if you have lent a helping hand to a colleague. Thank you on behalf of everyone.

There will be many new challenges facing us in 2010 and beyond - new VCE IT Study Design, the national curriculum, Web 2.0, Ultranet, FUSE, epotential and more. With each other for company and support I am sure we will survive and hopefully enjoy the journey again

Wishing you all a happy holiday and looking forward to your company all over again ..... :)

With thanks

Kevork Krozian
Digital Learning Manager
Forest Hill College