[Year 12 IT Apps] Not sure where to ask this?

WEIR Andrew andrew.weir at thomascarr.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 5 10:45:38 EST 2009

We are in the process of changing from 4 * 75 over 10 days to something
else (NOT sure what yet)

One of the things on the table is to change the External Sports program
we work with. This event alone has caused a lot of inflexibility in our
timetable as 6 out of 10 days can't have major events due to the Sport.

We are also looking at improving Teaching andlearing across the whole
school so even look at junior literacy an numeracy class ie 40 of
Numeracy 40 of literacy then into normal classes.

Andrew Weir

Information Technology Co-ordinator

Thomas Carr College