[Year 12 IT Apps] OT: Tech support

Litsa Tzelepis htzelepis at msj.melb.catholic.edu.au
Wed Apr 29 10:08:36 EST 2009

hello - here are our numbers:

1.       How many IT support technicians you have? 3 + 1 that comes in to
help them

2.       How many students? 925

3.       How many computers? 600 including mac laptops

4.       How many different technologies your technicians support -
timetable package - A+ / First Class, intranet server, webserver, pcs (1
lab), macs (7 labs)

Thank-you, Litsa