[Year 12 IT Apps] CSS Question

Litsa Tzelepis htzelepis at msj.melb.catholic.edu.au
Fri Apr 24 12:12:05 EST 2009

hi paul,
on the software tools and functions document it outlines the software
functions we need to teach.
but then i ask my students to use "most" of them when completing their
outcome.
there are 8 dot points and i ask them to use at least 6.
i guess the most important thing is that they produce their website making
as effective as possible and meeting the criteria.
as far as depth goes, i show them how to use CSS and create their own.

i hope this helps, litsa.

ps - i've attached the software functions fiel.