[Year 12 IT Apps] help needed

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 09:20:43 EST 2009

Just a thought .. you could consider the purchase of a USB keyboard with no
numeric keypad and a separate USB numeric keypad. A left handed accounting
friend swears by it for his desk.

I tried the convince somebody the merits of a Netbook or portable numeric
keypad and having failed in my task, staff now have a huge, expensive laptop
to lug about on loan with a keypad built  on the RHS of the keyboard. All it
now needs is wheels, carry handle and trailer registration (sigh) ..

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au