[Year 12 IT Apps] Moodle on a stick?..attn Ken Price.

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Sun Apr 5 22:18:49 EST 2009

Hey there Ken,
just read about your Mobile web server, could you email on my email below(off list), or call me at your convenience when we return from the break. I'd be interested to hear more about how you do this. But, I am a novice at current web stuff so I will be starting pretty much from scratch.
You have my interest!  I'm always up for trying some new ideas.

Just one hitch? What about the school firewall...is that a problem?

Kent.

Kent Beveridge,
I.C.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
 http://www.stbc.vic.edu.au/ <http://www.stbc.vic.edu.au/>
Horsham Ph (03) 5382 3545
kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."