[Year 12 IT Apps] April 1st

Cameron Bell bell.cameron.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Apr 1 09:46:57 EST 2009

I produced a small Pinnacle TV remote control and told all the staff
at briefing that the new security policy required them to carry "one
of these" around and that they would need to enter a pin each time
they logged on to their computers. "Like an e-banking security token".
I thought the give-away would be when I told them that only those
using WIndows needed them, Mac users had it "built it" - nope, not a
blink. LOTS of grumbling, mumuring and rolled eyes though. Heh heh heh
Cameron