[Year 12 IT Apps] IT Applications Day 22 September

Robert Mercer rmercer at groupwise.swin.edu.au
Fri Sep 12 17:06:40 EST 2008

Hello,

On Monday 22 September (first week of Term 3 holidays) we will be holding an additional IT Applications day for current students of VCE IT Applications. The day has been modified from earlier workshops now with more of a focus on exam preparation to assist students with their final SD exam. Sessions will be run by Swinburne Academics and staff from the Faculty of ICT. The day will run from 9:30 - 3:00pm and be held out our Hawthorn campus.

The VCE IT Applications day will include sessions on:

-Exam Preparation

-Networking

-Security

-Virtual Teams

as well as a 3D Astro Tour showcasing our VR theatre.

Admission is free however places are limited so if you have a student who would like to register please get them to forward me their details ASAP. You can find out more from http://www2.swinburne.edu.au/ict/schools/#visit

*In addition to this day, we are holding one more VCE Software Development day (the day after on 23 September).  This day will have a similar exam focus as well.

Regards,

Rob Mercer
ICT Outreach - Project Officer
Faculty of Information & Communication Technologies
Swinburne University of Technology
PO Box 218
Hawthorn VIC 3122 Australia

PH:  +61 3 9214 8768
FAX :+61 3 9819 0823

rmercer at swin.edu.au

-----
Swinburne University of Technology
CRICOS Provider Code: 00111D

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee. They may contain information that is privileged or protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, printing, copying or use is strictly prohibited. The University does not warrant that this e-mail and any attachments are secure and there is also a risk that it may be corrupted in transmission. It is your responsibility to check any attachments for viruses or defects before opening them. If you have received this transmission in error, please contact us on +61 3 9214 8000 and delete it immediately from your system. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment.