[Year 12 IT Apps] A Short Off topic Ruddy warning -URGENT

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Fri Sep 5 12:07:46 EST 2008

Hi Folks,

 I have cc'd this to eLearning but it is URGENT in the sense that a circular has come through to our principal from DEECD
that the closing date for round 2 has been moved forward from October 9 to September 17 -- Wednesday week !!!!!

 I know you will complain about this being off topic but I hope the urgency of the message will permit some tolerance for it.
Otherwise you can complain to the administrator :))

Take Care

Kevork

>>> "Roland Gesthuizen" <rgesthuizen at gmail.com> 5/09/2008 11:45 am >>>
Agreed, we should move the Rudd debate and this thread from the ITA to the
eLearning list *elearning at edulists.com.au *? I will redirect all my replies
there following this post.  Interested ITA subscribers should subscribe via
the following link.

Ow yes, if anybody has any general IT news, IT gossip, IT hardware grumbles
or just a good IT joke to share, toss it instead to the offtopic list*.

ITA teachers can now breath a sigh of relief and focus on the VCE exam prep.

Regards Roland