[Year 12 IT Apps] Regarding youtube ....

Joseph Papaleo josephpapaleo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 22:19:01 EST 2008

Can you access http://teachertube.com/ at your school?  Teachers can upload
safe videos for the students to use in class.

>From their site,

*"TeacherTube officially launched on March 6, 2007. Our goal is to provide
an online community for sharing instructional videos. We seek to fill a need
for a more educationally focused, safe venue for teachers, schools, and home
learners. It is a site to provide anytime, anywhere professional development
with teachers teaching teachers. As well, it is a site where teachers can
post videos designed for students to view in order to learn a concept or
skill. "*

Joseph Papaleo
Ivanhoe Grammar School