[Year 12 IT Apps] O/T - Job Description for Moodle Manager

Christensen, Jan J Christensen.Jan.J at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Oct 30 15:42:48 EST 2008

Dear Colleagues

Year 12's have gone and while we wait for the exam I hope people won't
object to an Off Topic request.

The school is in the process of looking at Job Descriptions and
allowances for next year and we have just finished setting up a new
Moodle server to use as our Learning Management System.  Naturally we
need someone to manage it and I was wondering if anybody had a Job
description and time allowance information for a job like this that they
would like to share.  Please email me directly off the list.

Thank you in advance.

Jan Christensen

ICT Coordinator

Highvale Secondary College