[Year 12 IT Apps] Mailing lists

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 00:00:39 EST 2008

I agree with the others .. keep it open. This is a public list for educators
and soap box for some. If it isnt worth saying on the front page of The Age,
it probably isnt worth saying. I reckon that most of us would rather be
caught out asking a question from erstwhile and esteemed colleagues than not
ask and play the ignorant fool.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au