[Year 12 IT Apps] Need a program to convert text to audio

Joseph Papaleo josephpapaleo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 22:52:05 EST 2008

Problem:  Student has problem *reading *notes.

Solution:  Student can *listen *to notes on iPod.

Can anyone recommend a program that I can download (either free or trial
download) that will convert text (Year 12 summary notes) into audio format
(mp3 or wav file) that my student can then use to listen to?

I did this mid-year, but the software I used was hit-and-miss.  Anyone else
got experience with this and make a suitable recommendation?

Many thanks in anticipation,

--
Joseph Papaleo
Ivanhoe Grammar School