[Year 12 IT Apps] Off topic - 'Technical' hw/sw plan

SAMANTHA MITCHELL MITCHELLS at milsen.vic.edu.au
Fri May 30 13:02:23 EST 2008

Hi All,
We have just finished updating our elearning plan, and now we want to
try and develop a IT 'Technical' strategic plan to support our
educational objectives. The idea is that we would have goals,
responsibility allocation and timelines to plan our
infrastructure/hardware/software (things like minimum hardware life,
plans to purchase / upgrade etc..). Of course I'm hoping not to reinvent
the wheel - maybe one of you guys have been down this path before & can
share any documents?
Thank you,
Samantha Mitchell
Mildura Senior College