[Year 12 IT Apps] RE: Gantt chart tool

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Wed May 28 13:21:48 EST 2008

I use quick and dirty spreadsheets to add up marks for parts of
outcomes.  See attachment.

With exams, I manually add up the marks for each page and jot the total
at the bottom of the page.  The I use a basic sheet to enter and add up
the page totals to get an exam total.  It saves trying to add up an
entire exam in your head and losing track all the time :-)

An example is also attached.

I don't know if that's what you had in mind.

Lappin, Jason M wrote:
> Hi List
> Does anyone out there have a tool that they use to correct SACs? I am not sure but I think I have seen an Excel file somewhere on this list and I may have deleted it. If the kind person could re-send this I would be extremely appreciative!
> Thanks
>
> Jason Lappin
> Year 10 Coordinator
> Rutherglen High School

School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 95789253
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

A conclusion is the place where you got sick of thinking.
If you Declare War - is it integer or boolean?