[Year 12 IT Apps] Web design worksheet...

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Thu May 22 13:56:47 EST 2008

Hi all,
just browsing sites and came across this pearler on what to put on a client web site.
Warning!!  Its got a boat load of potential 'what to put on's" !

http://www.ispez.net/design/worksheet.html

Anyway, as usual, if it's useful...great, otherwise...you know where the delete button is.

Kent.

Kent Beveridge,
I.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
Horsham
email.. kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au

|<3|\|7  b3\/3r1D93 ?  ;-)

Wishes and Eggs, one you make and one you break!  A bit like promises.....
"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."