[Year 12 IT Apps] Pay Deal

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed May 21 20:46:36 EST 2008

Have also set up a site at:
http://aeudiscussion.blogspot.com/ <blocked::http://aeudiscussion.blogspot.com/>

Allows comments without need to register.......

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto:  <blocked::mailto:digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au> digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Cheltenham Secondary College  <blocked::http://www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au/> www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617 Mb: 0431-701-028

It is always easier to fight for one’s principles than to live up to them. Alfred Adler

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto:  <mailto:digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au> digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Cheltenham Secondary College  <http://www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au/> www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617 Mb: 0431-701-028

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants. A. Whitney Brown

  _____