[Year 12 IT Apps] OT - web based ordering system

Robyn Dunn robyn at camhigh.vic.edu.au
Fri May 9 09:52:14 EST 2008

We use SOS, "School Order System", you do the order on the computer, the bursar faxes or emails them off(or whatever you choose). It uses an access database, works OK, if anyone wants further details I can supply them.

Ms Robyn Dunn
Director of elearning
Camberwell High School
email: du at camhigh.vic.edu.au
phone: 98360555
fax: 98360194
Please consider carefully before printing this email.

>>> "Roland Gesthuizen" <rgesthuizen at gmail.com> 8/05/2008 10:56 pm >>>
Oddly enough, our Business Manager is exploring the same options. A web
based system would be nice .. php / mysql ??

Regards Roland