[Year 12 IT Apps] U3O1 - Project Management & the SAC

Antonia Caridi ACaridi at sac.vic.edu.au
Thu May 8 13:50:38 EST 2008

Don't need to do both - yes definitely overkill in the one task - however it is imperative that either is done using a software tool - not hand drawn. The software does not need to be a specific PM tool - I used Excel.

Antonia

Antonia Caridi
Sacre Coeur
172 Burke Road
Glen Iris 3146
Telephone 9885 4501
Fax 9885 5936

>>> "Daniel Stanley" <Daniel.Stanley at flinders.vic.edu.au> 08/05/2008 1:16 pm >>>
Hi all,
We are preparing to embark on SAC 1 (having made the decision to run
SAC2 first.)  Looking at last year's question, we required the students
to prepare both a PERT and GANTT chart for the solution.  Given that
there the dbase is a big job in itself, have any of you found that doing
both might be excessive?  Do they both need to be utilised to meet the
outcome or could I leave one for U4O1's SAC?

Thanks,

Daniel

Daniel Stanley
IT Co-ordinator | Carrum Downs Campus
Flinders Christian Community College
e: daniel.stanley at flinders.vic.edu.au
w: 03 97850000 ext:327
m: 0423960800
f: 03 97735710

Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.
http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg

https://login.mailguard.com.au/report/1uZyJBDyqg/3am282UFxdSG1WaNSOrHDz/0

This email and any attachments may be confidential and, if you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information in this email. If received in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the email and all copies. The school does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free. Any attached files are provided and may only be used on the basis that the recipient assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this email and/or attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of Sacre Coeur.