[Year 12 IT Apps] Unit 3 exams - ITApps...

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Fri Jun 6 14:47:01 EST 2008

HELP SOS..etc
Has anyone out there got a Unit 3 IT exam they could care to share pleez? (with solutions too preferably).
Embarrassingly I find myself without one and time is short with exam week next week here. I also have another of our colleagues seeking the same thing.
So, if you can help....please do.

email copies to my address below or the list ASAP pleeeeez.

Kent.

Kent Beveridge,
I.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
Horsham
email.. kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au

|<3|\|7  b3\/3r1D93 ?  ;-)

PARTY..PARTEE,..PARTIE,...PARTAY!!
"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."