[Year 12 IT Apps] HardDrive Repairs expert required

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Tue Jun 3 08:54:38 EST 2008

An unfortunate occurance..data loss via a H/D crash.
Good validation for practising what we preach...ie backup key data.

I'm not aware of a recovery company for this situation, would've loved to help if I could though.

Kent.

Kent Beveridge,
I.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
Horsham
email.. kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au

|<3|\|7  b3\/3r1D93 ?  ;-)

PARTY..PARTEE,..PARTIE,...PARTAY!!
"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."