[Year 12 IT Apps] Online documentation

Colin SUTTON oz.sutton at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 11:51:08 EST 2008

Hi all

I have offered my students the choice of using WINK (an easy to use capture
program from debugmode.com) and Helpndoc (an easy to use web page builder
designed to produce online docs from helpndoc.com) as well as DreamWeaver or
even PowerPoint to produce their online documenation for U4 SAC 1

WINK captures screens AND mouse movements and builds an editable 'movie'
that can have explanatory comment bubbles added (and even audio explanation
of the steps being shown). It has inbuilt tutorials to explain how to use it
(created using Wink). Students learnt it in less than an hour with little
help from me!

Helpndoc is web construction for dummies!

Both are FREE!

COLIN

oz.sutton at gmail.com