[Year 12 IT Apps] OT Internet Access

Litsa Tzelepis htzelepis at msj.melb.catholic.edu.au
Wed Jan 9 10:35:36 EST 2008

Hello Sylvie,

Staff and students at our school have the same access rights - unless of
course you're the systems management guys. They say they do this so that
staff cannot ask students to access a site that they may be blocked from.
Staff salary sacrifice thier laptops and so they have to abide by the
restrictions.

Some staff that log into the school intranet account to access the net from
home, are still blocked.
Staff that have their own internet accounts at home have normal access to
all sites.

Hope this helps.
Litsa :)