[Year 12 IT Apps] IT Vacancy

andrew barry jagguy999 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 19:53:24 EST 2008

Hi Graham,

I am looking for work teaching IT with good IT background.
Bright is a fantastic place and I am envious of you.

Sine the position is for 1 year what happens after that? The person
appointed will have to find work again next year and that means
possibly coming back to Melbourne for job interviews .
THis seems to make things awkward  for all parties concerned.

Andrew