[Year 12 IT Apps] RE: Google docs issue

murch at tpg.com.au murch at tpg.com.au
Mon Dec 8 08:10:41 EST 2008

This discussion may have gone on long enough but I would like to argue that it is not inappropriate to
this list or OT as it embraces the very nature of the ITA course. From the summary of the VCAA course
design.
"Unit 3 focuses on how individuals or organisations use ICT to solve information problems. This unit
focuses on how ICT is used by organisations to solve ongoing information problems and in the
strategies to protect the integrity of data and security of information."
I think that this is a realistic problem that teachers and technicians on the list are looking at and are
discussing. It is one that will be used for my students next year as they will see the relevance of such a
problem as it pertains to their education. It has been interesting to hear the opinions of the various
people involved in organisations - technicians, educationalists etc And best of all, here is a virtual team
in action trying to solve the problem.
So thank you to everyone, and I in no way meant to be an egotistical contributor, simply someone
seeking a solution.
Anne Mirtschin
Hawkesdale P12 College