[Year 12 IT Apps] RE: Google docs issue

Royce Williams Royce.Williams at billanook.vic.edu.au
Sun Dec 7 15:14:52 EST 2008

Ok wearing my eLearning hat I have now been given info that says that there are educational reasons to investigate google docs
Thannks Ros
I will still ignore motherhood statements about only being there for students and actually look at them vs the facilities like the LMS we already have
I will then change my hats and tell my self to have my techs look into any security or privacy issues.
In the case of firefox my previous decision still stands .Even tho I hate explored there are sufficient comparability issues with some web pages to not make it the standard.
Also there are suffient issues with parent expectations re microsoft being the only standard I am loathe to change from office.

Royce Williams
Sent from my AppleBerry