[Year 12 IT Apps] OT: IT Helpdesk Technician position

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 19:19:43 EST 2008

Just a suggestion and apologies if you have already heard this from me.

Drop Apprenticeships Plus a line .. I am so delighted by the support and
experience of our current IT apprentice that I am taking on a second for
2009. <http://www.apprenticeshipsplus.org.au>

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au