[Year 12 IT Apps] RE: Google docs issue

Robert robert at yinnar.com
Sat Dec 6 11:35:54 EST 2008

Thanks Ros.

The curriculum, the education and needs of the students are paramount.

There may well be some things we "cannot do" on a school network. But the whole technical "tail" needs to put its best efforts into supporting the curriculum and make sure that the dog wags the tail.

Robert Hind (Semi-retired)
Ashwood and Traralgon
robert at yinnar.com